- Develop, Maintain and test new and existing ABAP programs
supporting interfaces (Inbound & Outbound), reports and transactions
for SAP Human Resources and Finance Modules.
- Maintain Technical Documentation.
- Work on Production Support Tickets for making changes to existing
- Perform mass data load activity.
- Help Business users with specific queries related to technical
Experience, skills & requirements:
- 7+ years experience in SAP R/3.
- 5+ years in SAP FI Module.
- 3+ years in SAP Portal.
- Knowledge of Unix and Windows.
- 3+ years in ABAP/4.
- 2 Years of SQL.
- Familiar with JAVA.
- ABAP/4, with experience in HR and FI/CO ABAP.
- Good knowledge of HR Logical Database (PA and PNP), HR Macros,
Security Checks and Special Functions.
- HR Report writing using logical databases and evaluation paths.
- Experience in writing data extraction programs out of SAP to a
- Experience in loading data using various batch input methods.
- Transaction Development, coding specific user exits and making
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY:
- Resumes that do not have the required technical skills and
experience will not be considered for this position but will be held
on file for a position that matches your qualifications. . Although
a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your
goal, experience is necessary.
- Our client is not considering sponsorship of employees at this
time. Our client is looking for TECI to Hire, Manage and place in a
long term Full Time Position with TECI.
- If you meet the above criteria and wish to forward your resume to
us, please include the following tracking number on the subject line
of your email to us: TECI7406
About TECI - Thomas Engineering & Consulting, Inc., and Technical Enterprise Consulting, Inc. :
Since 1982, John Thomas, Founder of TECI, has been dedicated to Client
Support. TECI now is focusing on finding exciting and rewarding new career
opportunities. At TECI our experienced staff is specialized, giving you
the advantage of assigning a knowledgeable personal team player who
understands your skills, your background, and your career path - crucial
information to help you find the new job you want.
We remain competitive by forming a partnership with our clients, as we
currently have over 200 partnerships around the world, Employers
need firms that understand their corporate unique environments,
personalities and culture. Applicants need recruiters who understand their
individual skills and goals. That's why we meet with you - to work
together on a personal level to find the best fit for your needs.
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid
Sick Leave for Exempt Employees and Straight Time for Hourly